Review my site please!

markp

Reaction score
Hi can I get people's opinions on my site and any improvement suggestions

the url is markp.x10hosting.com

Sohail

Reaction score
I like the way you've used the photos and i like your layout too ;) The colour scheme is okay and i think you should do something about the button roll overs as it doesn't look professional...

Domenico

Reaction score
My views about your site:

• Normally I automatically go to the previous site or close my browser window or tab when I enter a site that has music playing upon entering. It disrupts the music I normally have playing. I suggest you make it so the music only plays when a visitor clicks the play button.
  • The youtube video looks a bit out of place. Consider moving to a different location.
  • This is possibly just my browser (IE7), but some pages stretch on down too long. For example the contact page.
  • The logo's okay. It's a bit hard to see. I only noticed that it says "TP" after I examined it.
  • The booking page stretches too far to the left and right.
  • The font on the booking page is different then all the other pages except the blogs page. (I assume that it's intentional on the blogs page.)
  • Consider not putting your email exactly how it is in on the contact page. The way it is right now is easier for bots to get. and when bots get emails, they spam them. Either put something like inquires[AT]markp.x10hosting[dot]com, or use this other way that involves js. I don't know how it works, I read about it a long time ago so I can't provide further information.
  • The light yellow of the titles on each page don't fit the colour scheme well.

kkenny

Reaction score
What I like about this site
- The music keeps playing even if you click on every page link.
- The homepage isn't overwhelming with stuff and it's nice and simple.
- Your use of images and layout is pretty good.

The only thing I suggest is on your Booking form I suggest you make the Club Address, Town, County and Postcode don't disappear when the user clicks on it, cause otherwise the user will have to refresh the page to remember what it was (or open a new window, some people aren't that smart in technology though)

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Great colors, navigation system, photos, text, videos, just the header needs an tweak up - instead of pink on black try a brighter color on the black.

for me a 8/10, just update the header and deres a 10/10 from me.

tittat

Reaction score
i like the color schemes you used.
the player at the top of the site is pretty cool.
your site have good navigation.
in your contact page you write your e-mail directly ,there is a risk of spam.better use an image for this purpose.

hartawan

Reaction score
Consider not putting your email exactly how it is in on the contact page. The way it is right now is easier for bots to get. and when bots get emails, they spam them. Either put something like inquires[AT]markp.x10hosting[dot]com, or use this other way that involves js. I don't know how it works, I read about it a long time ago so I can't provide further information.
please read my tutorial about this..
{deleted}

Last edited: