Review my site, please

Franc0

Reaction score
Hello there :)

If you want a review of the site, im going to be sincere.

I really don't find the site very attractive.

Black and dark green never makes a webpage look good,

The paragraphs and content should be devided by bordes, tables, and stuff.

The only way to really difference the text from another is the color, and that sometimes is unattractive..well actually always.

The header is in no way User Friendly, i think you should hire someone in the marketplace to make you a good logo :)

I think the text content you ahve is very goo,d and very undestandful, i hope you will make the site better, good job though putting hard work on the site. :)

Good luck :)

javajenius

Reaction score
Pop up is a bit annoying, other then that everything is fine. I really like the reviews, and you should probably include a little more. I think the design needs a little more work, i give it 8/10.

kkenny

Reaction score
Ouch. The header needs to be Browser Friendly. Firefox over here is spazzing (Freaking out) because of all the non safe colors haha xD Anyways it looks pretty decent, theirs a few things that are cleverly placed, such as the x10 hosting ad thing, and a few things that are ok. Overall I give it a 7.6/10

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks quite good, I would however suggest that you put a link from your forums back to your main website, maybe through the logo? Just to increase the ease of user navigation.

Also you have a number of errors on your site.
10 html errors.

6 css errros.

Last edited: