Review My Site Please

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Hiya guys,

I know how good you are at reviews so I thought I'd submit mine for a review:

http://jc-studios.co.uk/

If theres any problems in browsers please tell me (I know about the space in FF3, i'm gunna fix it soon). Flash will be required as I haven't as of yet put my flash/non-flash code in.

Thanks!

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool. I like it.
Not really much to comment on other than it works well :)

edu2004eu

Reaction score
It looks awsome, really professional.

But two things:
1. I don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but did you color the visited links black on purpose? I personally think that it would be better if all links were the same color.
2. The content of the site is pretty low positioned. There are 2 logos, which take up half of my screen (1024x768 resolution) and only then comes the content. You may want to consider moving a little higher.

jjpeacha

Reaction score
It looks awsome, really professional.

But two things:
1. I don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but did you color the visited links black on purpose? I personally think that it would be better if all links were the same color.
2. The content of the site is pretty low positioned. There are 2 logos, which take up half of my screen (1024x768 resolution) and only then comes the content. You may want to consider moving a little higher.
I don't understand why the links do that tbh . . . in my css I have defined them to be white and yet they turn black anyway.

Also can you upload a screenshot so I can see what you see please.

Thanks guys!!

pandong

Reaction score
i like simple stuff so i think it's ok. what i dont like is the header and the fact that your using tables. you need a better logo and i mean it seriously. drop the stylish - professional - affordable text or if you cant, at least get rid of the outline style in it.

jjpeacha

Reaction score
i like simple stuff so i think it's ok. what i dont like is the header and the fact that your using tables. you need a better logo and i mean it seriously. drop the stylish - professional - affordable text or if you cant, at least get rid of the outline style in it.
I'm not using tables in the design? the only tables that are in use are the ones created by my blog software, and to layout the products, services and contact form?

JuniorD

Reaction score
i personally like the logos. though there seems to be a white line between the logo and menu. fix that because it could confuse your users. other than that, well done.