Review my Site, Please

phoenix121

Reaction score
please tell me any comments/suggestions to make my tech support site better.
Note: The 'Pricing' link is the same as my home page because i havent worked exact prices out yet
dont worry, anybody from X10 gets a discount lol
anyway, tell me what you think

http://www.phoenixtech.elementfx.com

shugnorris

Reaction score
Hi,

Not a bad site mate but the PhoenixTech computer screen, doesn't fit in and is, a little cheesy?

The background clashes with the main table I feel. (if one has to go, make it the background though!)

It looks good and proffessional besides these, I'd consider changing the computer monitor with the Phoenix definition to a kick ass image, or a flash vid.

Hope this helps and I'm just offering my opinion obviously.

phoenix121

Reaction score
Not a bad site mate but the PhoenixTech computer screen, doesn't fit in and is, a little cheesy?
lol you have a point about the computer screen.
i found the original template online and i wanted to change a couple of things(sadly, i have no skill with html:mad:). i'll switch back to the original images and then tell me what you think.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The "pushed-in" effect doesn't work with your menu bar when you switch to a page other than Home.

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
while the background art is kinda cool, I'm not really a fan of the site. For some reason, it just doesn't seem very cohesive to me, like there are separate blocks of stuff, but it doesn't flow together.

mukuld

Reaction score
I have checked the site out. The contact page is not correctly formatted. And the top computer screen needs more creativity I think. Otherwise the overall appearance of your site will be pretty cool when fully designed and published. Best of luck to you!!

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
I felt that /images/main.jpg is a little bigger.Well you can have something written/graphic on that computer screen.The layout looks fine for me.
Good Luck :)

phoenix121

Reaction score
I have checked the site out. The contact page is not correctly formatted.
mukuld, i followed the instructions on www.emailmeform.com to put the contact form in. is there anything i can do to format it correctly? i dont have any knowledge of html (i would like to learn)
Edit:
everyone, thank you for the feedback. it was much appriceated. i added a logo, so any extra suggestions would still be great. thanks for taking the time:biggrin:

The "pushed-in" effect doesn't work with your menu bar when you switch to a page other than Home.
i know, but i dont know how to change it. any suggestions?

Last edited:

redivy

Reaction score
Well, about your site... the logo isn't anything I'd want to look at. The text, the computer screen- everything. You should change that :)

The background looks very, very nice, but then again... it was a template, so, nice job selecting a template :biggrin:

The text under the 'coming soon' bar doesn't fit in. I suggest you fix that, to make your site nice to look at.

Overall, you did a nice job!