Review my Site @ www.GuerrillaArmy.com

amolpatil2k

Reaction score
Are you fishing for compliments?

Your site is already ready for prime time!

One thing I noticed was that in the GAMES section, the graphic "Got Games?" takes a long time to load. The actual size is 2284x997, the display size is 400x200 odd. If you resize the graphic to its display size, it would load quickly.

Also Raffles pages does not show side menu.

Videos has an unnecessary subpage. Put all the videos on the videos page. Also remove the YouTube link. It is insulting to assume that visitors would need a link to YouTube.

Swap Forum and Links in the side menu. In any case, move Forum upwards, move Links downwards.

Since forum also zaps the side menu, it is advisable to have the top menu drop down for submenus. Or have a simple two row menu so that if javascript is disabled and the drop down does not work, the menu would still be accessible. Another way is to use CSS.

Because your telephone fax and mobile numbers are the same, reduce it to one entry telefax. Also supply it as a graphic if you wish to deflect bots.

I always like to see a shoutbox so that visitors can see some activity on the site. Probably one on the Contact page would be nice.

TPI007

Reaction score

One thing I noticed was that in the GAMES section, the graphic "Got Games?" takes a long time to load. The actual size is 2284x997, the display size is 400x200 odd. If you resize the graphic to its display size, it would load quickly.

Videos has an unnecessary subpage. Put all the videos on the videos page. Also remove the YouTube link. It is insulting to assume that visitors would need a link to YouTube.

Swap Forum and Links in the side menu. In any case, move Forum upwards, move Links downwards.

Since forum also zaps the side menu, it is advisable to have the top menu drop down for submenus. Or have a simple two row menu so that if javascript is disabled and the drop down does not work, the menu would still be accessible. Another way is to use CSS.

Because your telephone fax and mobile numbers are the same, reduce it to one entry telefax. Also supply it as a graphic if you wish to deflect bots.

I always like to see a shoutbox so that visitors can see some activity on the site. Probably one on the Contact page would be nice.

my side bar for raffle shows.. maybe the ad is in the way because of your screen resolution. What size is your monitor? Mine is 47" Inches. Should I remove the add from the raffles page, maybe then you can view the side bar menu on the raffle page?

For shout box, is it OK if I use Meebo for shoutbox?

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
hey, if your site is about clan gaming (not flash games), how are we supposed to know? there's no mention of any clan on there, such as the name, the games they play, and there's more stuff that draws away from what a clan site should be.

TPI007

Reaction score
hey, if your site is about clan gaming (not flash games), how are we supposed to know? there's no mention of any clan on there, such as the name, the games they play, and there's more stuff that draws away from what a clan site should be.

this is a hybrid site, for gamers... multi-gaming community / SLASH clan site. I will develope more content related to clans. At this point I don't have enough members to look that way. Want to join my clan? We can further develope this area.
Edit:

I added shout box in Contacts as you suggested.

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
here, use this image instead for your got games?

i took the liberty of resizing it for you.

gotgamesjy5.png

TPI007

Reaction score

gotgamesjy5.png

Thanks, I fixed it.

You want to join my community? You've already taken part in helping build part of our community, might as well join. You're always welcome if you decide to.
Edit:

gotgamesjy5.png

i'm willing to give you advertising space if you join our community and help build content etc. Join the publisher team or author team I will give you free advertisement.

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
Please review my site.

We just have started an advertising program in our site.
We encourage you to join and become active in the community. In return you will be able to advertise on your site. Even with your Google Adsense banner!