Review my site

bdbod1

Reaction score
Dear mates,

How is going? I am from Bangladesh. Recently developing a site with wordpress base on Stock Lot Bangladesh.

Stock Lot Bangladesh

I need web masters review to more developing though it is make place in top ten in google search with stocklot bangladesh.

I am newbie. I appreciate your advise.

Thanks.

Last edited:

sajid213

Reaction score
i actually can't understand what kind of advice you are asking for. do you want to know how you can get higher position in search engines and increase traffic? or want to know how to improve your website design?

bdbod1

Reaction score
i actually can't understand what kind of advice you are asking for. do you want to know how you can get higher position in search engines and increase traffic? or want to know how to improve your website design?

I want both. Though I am in top ten in google search with some keyword, I want top position and also want increase traffic (no bounce). And also want to improve website design and service for visitors.

Thanks for your ask.

sajid213

Reaction score
ok. for the SEO/traffic part, i made a post on my blog :Free ways of increasing traffic
And for the designing part, you will need a better template/theme. you need to learn photoshop, illustrator, etc to make the graphics and you need to know proper HTML and CSS to code them and make the template. Always use CSS in your templates. Never use a table. instead try using divs. That will make you site look better. If you are searching for a place to learn this languages, try using w3schools or tutorialized if you want to learn Photoshop.

If you have any questions just ask :)