Review My Site

threedee

Reaction score
With the overall template, it looks good. The informative content also helps, but I understand that the site is also aimed at advertising, so the design of the ads + content creates a little conflict.

Just a comment considering you want users to get interested in your site, read your content, and you wanting to place ads altogether - you may want to give bigger emphasis on your content. It's important that your site delivers a user-friendly environment for people to keep their attention on your site, so probably change the layout of the ads vs the content, as well as the size of your content area (including font size).

When people go to your site for information, it may throw them off when they find the ads bigger than your content; also, the tags/related post titles seem to grab their eyes more. Maybe change your ad size to a banner type and insert it within your post, but always keep your content as the highlight, not the ads as this can get annoying to some readers.

Good luck.

xpgeek64

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I will work on where I place the ads and choose more appropriate places to place my ads.

Many Thanks

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the overall design. It is easy to read and navigate and a lot of websites I see do are not easy to read and navigate which is a big personal peeve with me. I agree with Threedee that your title tag should be something a little more descriptive. Title is usually prominent in search engine listings and therefore very important. I completely understand the desire to generate a little income with advertising. I, like many people use Adsense as well. But I must once again agree with Threedee that your ads are a little distracting and taking focus from your content. The top banner is good IMHO but I would re-think some of the others.

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
I agree with the last posts. The advertising is really distracting and so the content looks like nothing compared to the content. What you may want to do is lower the amount of advertisements until you get a great following and then start to add some. This is just my suggestion but overall it looks good. I especially like the template on it.

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
I had created my php programeed site for anti-spam purpose i.e. temporary email address site.

it is like mailinator.com but with simplistic user interface

after just the site is opened a temporary email address is created for you at the top-right, or u can use custom email,

and there is no need to reload site when the new mail arrives, it works automatically and keep continously checking for your emails.

I had created it after lot of hard work

plz review and mail me any suggestions or features. I can hire a php developer too.
visit

http://titt-bit.co.cc
http://titt-bit.co.cc

thnx in advance for all visitors

sponsorships are invited

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
@tittbit12: Your post has absolutely nothing to with reviewing or making comments related to the website which OP requested reviews and comments on. If you would like to have your own website reviewed please start your own thread. Also, this is the second post you have made with the same wording in a very short period of time which might be considered spamming.

mactrac11

Reaction score
I really do enjoy the look and feel the site gives , But i did notice the site navigation links were a little slow but it just might have been my internet connection.