Review my site!

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've released the first pages of my new portfolio skin.
I'm skill working on "Projects" page, but the other pages are online and ready to visit.

I hope you like my new skin: http://zharkstudio.com

- I also want to let you know, I'm looking for new projects (designs/code) to add in my portfolio so I'll make discounts and create some designs/codes at very cheap prices, just the first ones to have a "decent portfolio".

What do you think?
Do you like it?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks good. Just the text looks little faded on white background. So little bit difficult to read.

Other than that no issues. :)

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
@scott800048
Thank you!

@gsonline
I've changed the color, (more dark). Thank you!

@greeffq
I've fixed the errors jeje, and made the forms less close, I need it be half due when you try to send fake forms, you will receive errors in the other half =)

Thank you all for your reviews =D

flipperman

Reaction score
the site looks good but i dont like the background color. i think it would be nice if you choose other background which is user friendly

mjserv

Reaction score
Everythings great, except your Projects page doesnt goto

nuwanpra

Reaction score
Too much to read on home page. Business people rather like to see your works first then who you are. Keeping page simple is great. Fine work. Keep it up.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The fonts are a little bit small for my aging eyes but the light background and good contrast compensates for that somewhat. Professional looking. Easy to navigate.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you all guys for your reviews!

I'll try to make site better with your comments,
in order to answer the projects page link, the projects page isn't ready yet, due I'm creating some templates and logos to show on that page, so the link just send you at "top of the page".

Thank you once again!