Review my Site :)

motwera

Reaction score
Here is main site , http://3world.x10.mx
People , review and have some thoughts about it.

edit : i didn't really made the theme , it originally called AAA starter theme with the website weaver because i'm not that good at designing my very own theme for wordpress , also tell me what to improve in my website.

Last edited:

rp21112191043

Reaction score
What did you use for your forum?
Is that a forum plugin for wordpress?

"Ahh found it. its from forumpress"

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Please also visit my forum.
Great forum plugin from wordpress and for free.
forahotdate

Last edited:

motwera

Reaction score
What did you use for your forum?
Is that a forum plugin for wordpress?

"Ahh found it. its from forumpress"

I actually wanted to use phpbb3 with wordpress by wp-united but gives me errors :( , that's why i use forumpress C:

bonic199917

Reaction score
This is a very good build site. Lots of information and very useful. Well done. Keep on making good sites like this :)

megasenser82

Reaction score
I'd advised you to make the green background blend with da white stuff... Maybe make the background an image or somethng!1!

motwera

Reaction score
Website updated with social features/mail/a new forums software
at the last reply , i don't want to add a background because it takes too much bandwidth , so i keep it simple and clean :) without looking like a geosites website :cool:

Last edited:

motwera

Reaction score
Please suggest me more things for my website especially when it comes to popularity.

Reaction score
Hi,
Your website is informative and look awesome but it seems quite unorganized to me.I think if you place 3 or 4 topic on one page then it cover the empty space of the bottom part.

motwera

Reaction score
Hi,
Your website is informative and look awesome but it seems quite unorganized to me.I think if you place 3 or 4 topic on one page then it cover the empty space of the bottom part.
i will fix that the reason for that i thought my website was bloated without the ads