Review my Site

intlx10m

Reaction score
I must say that you have amazing collection of games over website:)...what you are lacking is good UI and styling....apart from these two your website has amazing things!. I also see sort of affiliate logos down the website (according to me) they sort of turn down your impression. I say keep it limited to around four to five if there is a long list i guess you must list it over a new page! I don't see any analytics software being implemented over to website. I recommend you to take in proper SEO measures to improve traffic. Well, one thing that your website (Once traffic comes in) will not lack is click rate;)...it will be a lot more compared to other websites as kids and teenagers will be your main visitors and will be checking in all the stuff you've put in there!

outlaw16151

Reaction score
hey thanks, theres no analytics software, software is what uses up resorces and i dont want or need that, my site runs mainly on html, deterring from phishing or any other hacking, that happened to me before, and don't want it to happen again.

outlaw16151

Reaction score
intlx10m i took your advice and cut back on some of the affiliates, it was a great idea after i read and thought about it, Thanks

fiendking04

Reaction score
Website looks OK, but could definitely use some UI improvements. Maybe have categories of games on the front page instead? ..and like someone else said, I'd definitely recommend having a dedicated affiliate/sponsor/"I got these/this game from here" page. Other than those minor issue, I like it! :3

PS: Hope you work out that thing with the WoT. :c

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
I have reviewed your gaming website.
I would like to suggest you some ideas and methods for making your website better. As other members said, you have to improve style and UI. Other than this -
1. In order to make a good impression on the new visitors, you can list some TOP and BEST, I mean popular games that you have, at the front page(index) page of your website.
2. Try to provide medium size or small images(screenshots) of the games. But the images of the games are appearing too small.
Everything is working fine and you have a quite large games collection.
Thank you!

sinip

Reaction score
Everything in the central "window" is waaaay to small on my 1600x1200 monitor. Fonts, thumbnails, everything. A lot of empty space around.