Review my Site

outlaw16151

Reaction score
I have reviewed your gaming website.
I would like to suggest you some ideas and methods for making your website better. As other members said, you have to improve style and UI. Other than this -
1. In order to make a good impression on the new visitors, you can list some TOP and BEST, I mean popular games that you have, at the front page(index) page of your website.
2. Try to provide medium size or small images(screenshots) of the games. But the images of the games are appearing too small.
Everything is working fine and you have a quite large games collection.
Thank you!
took your advice, all the more popular games are on the front page, but the images are all 50 x 50

uraceele

Reaction score
outlaw - Is your site just static html that you create individually or do you have some sort of dynamic system going?

uraceele

Reaction score
Well, if your interested, I can help you transform the site and maybe introduce some PHP to make your job a little easier... I currently am building my own CMS for a project I've wanted to do for awhile. Maybe we could work something out and bootstrap your site and then like I said make your workload a little easier. Right now I am a bit tied up but would be willing to help.

outlaw16151

Reaction score
ok, give me an example Uraceele, i mean like we not gonna be using a database? or anything

Last edited:

outlaw16151

Reaction score
yeah did some looking at browsershot.org and the site wasnt staying together, in the previews