Review my site

caftpx10

Reaction score
Hello.
Since I had a little clean up regarding sites, I wanted to still use X10 with some site, so I decided to create my personal site.
http://andreca.tk
This is mean't to be simple and fancy, in a way.
Anyway, I'm wanting some ideas of what should be added for improvement and what you guys like about it. :)

joshk005

Reaction score
I like the animations, however I think the colour palette needs work. You've obviously designed for a smartphone- I'd suggest you have two columns when the site is being viewed on a tablet or PC, or phone in landscape mode. It's definitely got potential- though it needs some work.

Verdict: 65%
The CSS animations are nice, and the fonts are good. But the colour palette is jarring and the site doesn't look good when you use a PC.

Keep up the good work! :)

rrrobert

Reaction score
Excellent animations, first thing that grabbed my attention, but then you know that already from other reviewers ;-).
Site struck me as a "cyber resume" that is short, sweet, with plenty of meat. Got right to the point.
The white letters on a light green background (Biography, News, etc.) were a little hard on my eyes (but then, I am an old-timer)

caftpx10

Reaction score
The CSS is a little off and it is mainly for mobile/tablet devices. As I'm maintaining multiple sites (also helping people out with code), I will need to find time to get into the site and change a few things. ;)