Review My Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rumburak

Reaction score
You can add some padding and margin for the text and the photos.
I think that uploaded pictures need names of people
who had uploaded them.That gives more personal image of happy customers, who are using the lights.

like2program

Reaction score
It's ok, but...

You should ad rounded edges
Get rid of the stripey background for a gradient
Allow users to contact you via a php form instead of email
make a box slightly larger than the main area for a fancy logo:drool:(rounded edges)

That's all I can think of, it would look pretty good if you made the above changes.
-L2P

bigjoe4

Reaction score
rumburak that is a good idea to ad names of people I will do that :)

like2program, what stripey backgrond, there is none, and ad rounded edges to what?, and how do I allow people to contact me via php?
Edit:
could you explain better?

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
I think it looks very good however it would look better if you added some more content on the hompage as their seams to be lots of blank space and you could space the pictures out and position them in the center of the page.

sunils

Reaction score
Some of the contents are getting overlapped in the home page itself. The page heading was overlapping the first paragraph. The picture was overlapping some other text.
Please look into this matter.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Some of the contents are getting overlapped in the home page itself. The page heading was overlapping the first paragraph. The picture was overlapping some other text.
Please look into this matter.

That's odd as I have tried it with Firefox, IE,Opera and Safari and it worked fine, and no-one else has had this problem, what is your screen resolution?
Edit:
Nice.
Try to change the logo.

what is wrong with the logo?

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
The navigation bar is not looking so great.
You are using frames.Using frames are not so good.frames are good for faster page loading.
but It even confuses search engines.You can design pages with out frames,thats more professional.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
What do people think about the buy page? as I am thinking of making changes to this page.

Last edited:

Mekryd

Reaction score
I've seen these pictures on eBay before... were you the one who posted the ebay listing on the forum, perhaps?

Well, that doesn't matter so much. On to the review!

Speaking of that picture, it doesn't quite line up with the site. Maybe center it, or resize it to fit the edges of the page. I'd recommend the prior, personally, to avoid distorting the image.

I'm not too fond of the big grey bar that extends past the buttons, I have to say. Perhaps a color that better matches the dark blue would be more suitable. Or just simply use the same blue. The bright yellow text doesn't do well with the blue, either.

Continuing on with mismatching colors, the "Banner Network" text at the bottom of the page isn't readable- it's black, and it kind've makes the banner and the bottom of the page feel off center since at first glance it just looks like the blue link text is shifted slightly to the side for no reason.

I do think it's interesting that you let people post their LED mods, though. Good idea, though it might mislead customers into thinking that all of those pictures were made possible by the particular products you're selling.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Yes I did post that ebay listing before, it sold successfully so I decided to start a site and sell many :)

I have resized the image as it didn't seem to distort, and made the grey bar light purple instead of grey.

As for the "Banner Network" text, it's part of the banner exchange code and I can't change the color, so maybe I will have to change to a different network that does not display that text.

I do think it's interesting that you let people post their LED mods, though. Good idea, though it might mislead customers into thinking that all of those pictures were made possible by the particular products you're selling.
do you think that's a big problem?

Last edited: