review my site

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Nice color scheme, simple layout, clean website, not too much content there. Nice Contrast.

Overall Rating : 6/10
Has more potential. Try adding some content on the homepage.

tittat

Reaction score
Nice....
but i have the opinion that if you can integrate the same theme on both the forum and the main site it will look much better.
cheers;;;;; :)

woocorp

Reaction score
Site Review

Hi,
your site has a blank but has a nice touch to it, i would recomend i few more colours. I like the login panel or your index page that link's to your forum, nice idea.

Overall:
i give it about a 6/10 but t could improve a fair bit!

FFmaster

Reaction score
thank you all for your replies i will take all the help and support you have given me into consideration (i am working on getting the overall site theme to be on the forums)

oh and IF you REALLY wna tot help me then registering on my forums would be a big help thxs:biggrin:

withambition

Reaction score
The layout is clean and simple; however, you should add some flare to it in order to keep things interesting. Another thing to consider is dropping the comic sans font - it doesn't fit the overall layout scheme. "the best site around" is a tad cliche, too... so you might want to think of another slogan.

I see potential though.

naynesh

Reaction score
I would give it 5/10

A bit empty and not very good in graphics at all but the site layout is good and the width has been made so that all computers and some mobiles dont have to scroll side to side to see content.Overall its a ok site but like "withambition" said you need to add more flare so it wont get boring.Use javascript to enable your visitors to actually change your template colors or change the size of your writing.