Review my site!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
It looks nice. But I suggest enabling SEF (Search Engine Friendly) URLs, if you don't like the Joomla SEF thing, there is an Add-On called SmartSEF which is quite good (I use it on my site). Also do you really need that Main Menu on the right when it is the same as the Top menu?

You need to add some more links, but otherwise the content seems fine (I haven't read everything.)

9/10

intertec

Reaction score
I tried enabling SEF, but then the links didn't work! Please tell me how and I'm gonna see what it looks like without the Main menu!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I tried enabling SEF, but then the links didn't work! Please tell me how and I'm gonna see what it looks like without the Main menu!
Go into the Admin Panel and then into the Global Configuration. On the right hand side of the "Site" tab should be a section on SEF URLs. Change all the No to Yes, then login to FTP and rename the htaccess.txt file in the Joomla Directory to .htaccess. The final stage is to clear the Joomla cache, after that everything should work.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The design looks very nice.
I suggest changing the header and the favicon but after that, it's smooth sailing! :)

JuniorD

Reaction score
change the favicon. change the logo. change the footer logo. other than that, seems nice.

intertec

Reaction score
I will pay someone 500 credits if they make a favicon and logo!

frankfriend

Reaction score
Pleasant appearance, clear and clean, What is the significance of the header JA Hedera?

Content is good, but at this point limited.

How did you get so much advertising?

intertec

Reaction score
Pleasant appearance, clear and clean, What is the significance of the header JA Hedera?

Content is good, but at this point limited.

How did you get so much advertising?

I am using google adsense, trying to earn some revenue from my site:)

Lendon

Reaction score
Not so bad, I like it.
If you want to receive more reviews on your site probably you could try visit www.sitefeedbacks.com
It's free. But you need to review other 2 sites there before you can post your own.
Hopes it helps.

Last edited: