Review my site..

welch

Reaction score
very very nicely fluent with the graphics. kind of werid having the huge browser icons on both sides but I definitely wish I could design that well I'm too busy trying to keep my own code clean and validated.

tdltinc

Reaction score
It's not finish yet, really.. So please help me how can I imporve it.

Scott B

Reaction score
6/10

I'm rating it based on the fact that it is a beta, and not complete. I'm sure you've noticed this already, but some of the links simply don't link to a page (Login/Register/Logout/Projects). Also, the "Home" link at the top gives me a 404 error. I don't think the search box works either. On the user information image generator page, the preview does not have any Windows theme, its just a grey box. I didn't use the code to test the actual functionality. On the clock generation page, I think using dropdown boxes will make creating a clock much easier (for example, a dropdown list of timezones). There is a PHP error in the preview box on the initial page. The design is nice, but the background looks a teeny bit too compressed.

Hopefully I'm not sounding too harsh, but until you fix these problems and some more cool features are added, I'm not sure that your site will gain that much popularity.

Good luck =]

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
The layout is fine.Try to make the top navigation a little more bigger,also add some flash button or some mouse over effect for your top navigation.
Get rid of that of logo of Internet Explorer 7 and mozilla there,and make use of that space by making your layout a little more wider.

tridge

Reaction score
I like the large IE/FF icons, I just think they should be at the bottom of the page, they take away the header for your business. I like the color choice and the layout is easy to navigate...8/10.

Last edited: