Review my site

tittat

Reaction score
Looks nice.That slide show starts playing automatically.It would be nice if we could have a play and pause button.Also place a nice logo for your site.

Dan

Reaction score
Nice, simple, good colour scheme.
Very good. One thing though...
Get a logo and put Stockton Elite Wrestling Club up above the navigation links in the header.

8/10

hbtwm

Reaction score
Thank you all for your ideas. I had a logo but the spacing just wasn't right. I am trying to find a good spot for it. Thanks again.

alz4445

Reaction score
Very good, nice design, although when you click on 'Woman's Wrestling' and you look back up at Home, the 'hom' part is small and not bold, and the 'e' is large and bold, just like normal.

hbtwm

Reaction score
Thanks. I missed that. I will fix it tonight. I used div and i am still getting used to them. So I am trying to find a spot for my logo.

pietimer

Reaction score
Looks great! Nice layout and color scheme. Two things
1.Get rid of the tacky web counter
2. Change the titles of the page to say "Stockton Elite Wrestling - <Home Page/Coaches/etc>." Better for bookmarking and google score.

vol7ron

Reaction score
Nice site you design it yourself?
It is a template from http://www.freecsstemplates.org.

It's a good template, but the blue and green don't necessarily go together, making the date/author a brighter blue might help tie in the titlebar blue.

Also, the about page has two section dividers, but there is only one section. You might want to remove that second one.

adamlinux

Reaction score
I really like the template that your using, I think that the site has a good flow to it and I kinda like the color scheme that you have for it. nice work!