Review My Site

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently changed my site design! So im here to ask Do you like it?

Regards,
Jamie

Forums:www.jamiesrebellion.exofire.net/forums

admin.bmp

amolpatil2k

Reaction score
Your site is nicely packaged. I didn't like the whitish graphic on the left of the header image. Also I didn't like the white graphic saying let's rebel together. It does not blend with the page. Instead shift this message to below the header image. Also the fonts are smaller than I would have liked. The profile photos are good. The Black and white photos blend with the theme and the white border helps. I was very surprised by the links page. The links are in plain text instead of being hyperlinks. Also use CSS to remove underlines from links. Visited links should be a darker grey. Unvisited links should be brighter grey. Active links should be white. Also separate your content based on whether it is PC, PS3, XBOX 360, PS2 and so on. You can also have some affliate thing going on the game titles and consoles. Also try to give the review summary and link to review instead of just the link.

It is difficult to grow a forum. Search the Net for tips on how to get a forum going. For instance, there is no points system in your forum. Also once I enter the forum, there is no site navigation to help me get back to the main site. Also the News section should follow the same rule as reviews and cheats, give summary and links. In News, you have not given even links. Also search for a shout box to build interactivity while the visitors are low. Don't tease by putting a download section and not having any downloads. Quickly put at least two downloads in that section to start with. Put your contact email under the header image so that it cannot be spammed by bots. The header image should say in some shade of grey: Welcome to Jamies Rebellion - Let's rebel together Contact info@... In fact you need to think about the catch phrase. Change it to something like Jamies Rebellion - It's about time.

tittat

Reaction score
You site looks really cool.It would be nice if you could stick for same logo for both your main site and forum.I also felt that you should broaden your forum categories.

estate

Reaction score
couldn't take look, coz web site seems to be down, i'll try later

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
Website is back up with version 4 take a look and if you can PLEASE REGISTER AND POST, remember the competition in the offers section!!! :)

Regards,
Jamie

www.jamiesrebellion.co.cc
(if any broken links)