Review My Site

Rate my site!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

warlordste

Reaction score
sorry to say this but your design techniques need to be improve try using css are getting a free template and adding your data to the site but it needs a overhall and tidying up take a look at this link it shows you common flauts of websites http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/

withambition

Reaction score
Muuuuch better. Although, please take the Javascript alert out of it.
I really enjoy the new layout though. Keep progressively making changes like this and your site will be great!

vol7ron

Reaction score
so much more better than before. still do not PM me. still need to work on some things, but now i don't immediately close the window when i look at it. good job at your improvement apoorav

i agree with withambition, take the javascript alert away (im guessing you only did that for testing).

apoorav

Reaction score
Muuuuch better. Although, please take the Javascript alert out of it.
I really enjoy the new layout though. Keep progressively making changes like this and your site will be great!

Plz suggest some content to add.

infoinn

Reaction score
I visited your site today and on landing on the home page of it provided the information like "what ip i am on" "where i am surfing from" blah blah, interesting. But when i surfed more and deep into the pages i got really confused about what your site actually offer or what is the theme of your site even(Sorry it may be harsh but this is what i feel)

I found some NAVIGATION links on your site (songs.xxxx). You might think of removing that link ASAP.

apoorav

Reaction score
I visited your site today and on landing on the home page of it provided the information like "what ip i am on" "where i am surfing from" blah blah, interesting. But when i surfed more and deep into the pages i got really confused about what your site actually offer or what is the theme of your site even(Sorry it may be harsh but this is what i feel)

I found some NAVIGATION links on your site (songs.xxxx). You might think of removing that link ASAP.

It is the Link for Downloading the songs.

malcomhfc1875

Reaction score
Its pretty good. One thing i'd remove the notice of what browser your using. It got mine way wrong. I use firefox and google chrome, that says im using netscape. Rofl never had that on my pc in my life no ever will.

infoinn

Reaction score
It is the Link for Downloading the songs.

Yes dear. I know it is the link for the downloading songs. But that site is a kind of warez site and from the rules of the x10hosting i think this must be removed.

lair360

Reaction score
Uhhh....ilegal music (links) on your website....*shrug* this is a bad sign!
Also, some of these links has aggressive pop-ups and it tries to install something into my computer....

apoorav

Reaction score
Also, some of these links has aggressive pop-ups and it tries to install something into my computer....

They are only Links and they are not illegal websites.

mujtaba91

Reaction score
well i missed ur previous "horrible" site which the guys are talking about...
but its still far from professional i must say...
why have you put links to songs.pk anyway?
and dont use different template for each section ( like you have don to videos )
the child still looks a child's play... use the same template or theme for all your pages...

Last edited:

apoorav

Reaction score
well i missed ur previous "horrible" site which the guys are talking about...
but its still far from professional i must say...
why have you put links to songs.pk anyway?
and dont use different template for each section ( like you have don to videos )
the child still looks a child's play... use the same template or theme for all your pages...

All links removed!
Hey dude wake up! My site was not horible, and i should remind u videos section is hosted in another domain,so theme is different.
And remind u its not childlike, its far better than ur horrible childish:thefinger blog with no contents, so first improve ur site sorry blog, then comment on mine!

Good Luck!
Edit:
Don't consider urself as a hero, kid ur nothing in front of me, u dont know me.
By the way u host illegal material on ur whatever site http://www.mujtaba-ahmed.co.cc/, fraud warning is shown in opera so remove illegal content(if u have made site by urself).
No offense, just a friendly advice.

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
All links removed!
Hey dude wake up! My site was not horible, and i should remind u videos section is hosted in another domain,so theme is different.
And remind u its not childlike, its far better than ur horrible childish:thefinger blog with no contents, so first improve ur site sorry blog, then comment on mine!

Good Luck!
Edit:
Don't consider urself as a hero, kid ur nothing in front of me, u dont know me.
By the way u host illegal material on ur whatever site http://www.mujtaba-ahmed.co.cc/, fraud warning is shown in opera so remove illegal content(if u have made site by urself).
No offense, just a friendly advice.

Actually he has no Illegal Content, sorry. And I am sorry to say your site is "horrible". It is "betteR" than before but still far from good, no offense. And before u go off on everyone think! Thank you...

~!Coldfirezz

apoorav

Reaction score
Actually he has no Illegal Content, sorry. And I am sorry to say your site is "horrible". It is "betteR" than before but still far from good, no offense. And before u go off on everyone think! Thank you...

~!Coldfirezz

U dont interfere in between, His site is showing fraud warning in opera , u can check it if are having opera.
I have already said my site is personal site, i dont code in PHP, so u have no right to say my site horrible! I am very busy person(Not an unemployed staff or such), dont disturb me by posting such posts, if u have any suggestions to give, give them and go. Dont give comments about my site here.Poll is given, give ur opinion there.
Plz give only suggestions here.

Edit:

All such links tested and removed, if u find some more u can tell me, Check again.
Thanks!

Last edited:

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Sheesh dude, insulting a moderator isn't the smartest thing to do, not only that but you also managed to insult the X10 staff at the same time. This thread is about your site, not for you to go about insulting others... Okay, about your site, I would lose the widget things, they make it look really unprofessional and by showing my IP and location (which was wrong by the way) it makes it look like your some sort of stalker or something... There really isn't anything else to say, there isn't any content in the site, just links to outside sites. The layout is okay, but it seems kind of generic and isn't spectacular. Just my humble opinion

infoinn

Reaction score
Instead of appreciating the comments and questions put up by the members and your guest you are abusing them by your words. This is not good. Just a post before you insulted a moderator. Be calm. Try to catch the point (The only purpose of the comments is to make you aware that your site is lacking something in our opinion). You (remember only you) have requested us to review your site in our way and comment in the way we like. But when we do this you don't like it. What's the matter? :happysad: