Review my site.

swirly

Reaction score
Now I know its not the best, and no, its not complete. I just want to know what people think of it as of now. It is a computer repair site for a internet business I am trying to start. What would you change? Would you contact me to fix your computer? Does it look reputable?

http://www.geekz4u.co.cc/

Rate 1-10 please and any details would be greatly appreciated.

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
7/10. It looks pretty good, but it just doesn't look much like a business site. For one, the font needs to be larger, as it is right now it's extremely hard to read. Another is that its a little dark for a business, personally I think that business sites need to be fairly light and look inviting. That's just my opinion though, I wish you the best of luck.

lair360

Reaction score
Now I know its not the best, and no, its not complete. I just want to know what people think of it as of now. It is a computer repair site for a internet business I am trying to start. What would you change? Would you contact me to fix your computer? Does it look reputable?

http://www.geekz4u.co.cc/

Rate 1-10 please and any details would be greatly appreciated.

Your site looks pretty good so far with a good theme, nice background with some good glowing reflection. However, there is something missing that I could see...

1.] Your site is not like a "computer repair site for a internet business". But, it looks more like an online RPG website area...

2.] On the header, you'll need to change your image to something like a host computer at the corner. Also, try to kill the trees and keep the textured - green. After that, please add this if you wish...

Tips: try to blend this image with the header...

HP-Mediasmart-server-open.jpg

medium_green_computer.jpg

nvidia_d870_1.jpg

3.] In future, please include an archive area so that users could take their time and read it. It will also reduce their time to wait for your reply...

P.S. You're not the only person who fix, repair, malware removal and heaps of other things...I am also a computer mechanic and a OS system repairer. However, according to my age...I am only 18! But, I support other people around my area and abroad (using remote connect) to help others.

I can do many things...

apoorav

Reaction score
Good design, but add Graphics and give some more details of services.
Give Professional look of Business Site, it Looks like a BLOG.
For CSS and design only. 4/10

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I really like your design but as mentioned it doesn't feel like it's related to computer repair.

freecrm

Reaction score
I'm a marketing manager and I have to agree with some of the above comments.

As you are probably aware, visitors only spend a few moments on each page - even less when they are browsing new sites after being referred by Google.

The page theme is a little confusing and not relevant to your business.

From your note, I interpreted that you are starting "a computer repair site for a internet business I am trying to start" rather than a computer repair site for a internet business. Therefore, your competition is stiff.

I would suggest having a good think about just ONE thing that your business does that no-one else does well.

When you have that concept - FOCUS on it - build imagery related to that theme into your headers as images speak a thousand words very rapidly.

Also try to reduce the textured backing you've been using on the background images - they don't merge well together.

The one thing that stuck out for me was your blatant attack on your competitors.

Believe it or not, psychology will tell you that people will assume you are comparing yourself to other "rogue" traders. Never slag another business off - concentrate on what you offer that excels. In this way, you raise your own profile above your competitors.

Companies that compete primarily on price rarely have good margins and suffer as a result.