Review my site.

sarvar

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm currently developing this site. I have just finished the graphics/template with help of some sites. Does the template look good for my site? Please give suggestions/comments.

Thanks.

P.S: Site will be moved to different host today due to copyright infringement, no other option. Please keep on giving suggestions.

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Rating: 7/10

Good start, your template needs a bit of work but it is a great start! I would suggest the you change your body and footer to blend a little better with your background. I would also suggest you get a new Favicon and improve your header image. Great start, keep up the good work!

~!Coldfirezz

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
psh.

Cold, you didn't notice that his site is also available in like two other languages that violate the TOS?

:p

Its a good design, but it still needs work. I agree with Cold 100%.

6/10

xPlozion

Reaction score
Cold, you didn't notice that his site is also available in like two other languages that violate the TOS?
i think that if your site has content in either english or spanish, it's ok. i don't think there's any rules about not supporting multiple languages, it's just mandatory to have english/spanish as one of them :)

i'm not a fan of beveled fonts...

colors are a bit bland...

it's ok, but needs work 6/10

WHOAAA!!!!!!!!!!

unless you have permission from the copyright holder, you are not allowed to even host those files on x10's servers, let alone offer them for download.

http://x10hosting.com/termsofservice said:
» Illegal Material : This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
hehe. Me wins. :D
how? ur concern was language. mine was copyrighted material :p

therefor... I WIN!

i-win-again.gif

sarvar

Reaction score
Thank you,

#1) I never knew Russian was not allowed. I though those Arabic/Chinese weren't allowed. Anyways I have the English version just in case.

#2) Those files aren't hosted at x10. Also its not copyrighted (There is no such thing in that country as copyright.). Also, I though "linking to wares" was illegal, I'm just linking to mp3 files.

Thanks for suggestions.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
http://x10hosting.com/termsofservice/ said:
You may not store copyrighted Mp3s on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Linking to files that are protected is against TOS. As all works are protected under the DMCA, no matter what country you are in.

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Furthermore, Russian law does not apply here, the x10 servers are in the U.S.A. So, it is by our law.

JuniorD

Reaction score
Nice site! Beautiful and blank. 0/0. Try uploading something. :p

xPlozion

Reaction score
his site was in violation of x10's tos pertaining to copyright laws, so he moved it to another server. don't know if he's gonna post up a new link though...