Review my Site

Aravinthan

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just finished my site:
http://aravinthan.x10hosting.com
It's my personal website. It took me about 3-4 weeks to finish. It has some of my Web Sites that I made and there is also my hockey stats.

Thanks for your time and help,
Ara

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Under the Hockey section I noticed a typo. My Carrer should be My Career.

As for the site, it's quite simple but it gets the job done. I'm sure others will be a better judge on it.

ctadmin

Reaction score
Your sitemap is broken, unless it's supposed to bring me to a blank page. Search and sitemap layouts are different, you should keep them the same. Everything else is great though.

7.5/10

Aravinthan

Reaction score
ctadmin,
the sitemap is currently searching my site and making the site map....

ctadmin

Reaction score
ctadmin,
the sitemap is currently searching my site and making the site map....
Oh okay. It's still kind of weird how the layout changes when you use the search feature. But, that's only a minor problem.

8/10

sarvar

Reaction score
I agree with the search function. It needs work, either make your own customizable one, offer credits to someone to make you a better one, or just customize the colors, background to match your site. Also, your logo is just a text, make it professional by making a custom one using image. It also helps to have your site name in the <title> fields. Those links that you have, for example,
you could make that like
by renaming the hockey.php to index.php. Try combination of different colors on your site (brown and orange don't seem to match).

7/10.