Review my sites

stardom

Reaction score
Hi all I actually have two sites that I wish for you to check out.

The first one is http://www.friendlink.co.cc
It is my CMS and social community site. I will be posting development news on my 2nd site there.

The 2nd site is my Mafia Game site. -> http://www.warcrew.co.cc.
username : test
password : test
Both are new because I tested then on my x10 account. then i deploy them into action using my paid hosting.

Well let me know what you all think.
:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Medora

Reaction score
Hi.

My comment is in regard to your second site. I assume you're still working on some pages? I ask because, when I click on "Contact," the page I'm lead to has a black box that would be empty except for the words "Contact Us Page".

stardom

Reaction score
Check it now, I was still adding a few minor touches. Thanks for the input on the contact us page though.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
1st Site:
The logo is a bit too small and a bit too unreadable as a site identity.
The font colour could also be slightly darker as it doesn't have enough contrast with the background.
Also, the page title does not correspond with your site's title.

2nd Site:
This site looks good, although I can't see that you've made any huge customisations from the stock install of the script, although I may not have delved deep enough to get to them.

stardom

Reaction score
Fixed the logo. It shall change again when the site gets themed out. Same goes for the 2nd site. I havent got to do much other then setting it all up. and editing a few stock items.

wongers

Reaction score
1st site (Friend Link): Not a bad site, i would probably move the hit counter as it breaks up the top of the page too much for such a small feature. I dont like the colour scheme, the whole white, blue and black thing, especially mixed with that background takes focus away from the actual content. It looks like your trying to do too much with the design.

2nd site (war Crew): this site is nice, altho you dont appear to have a website banner/logo? Also the advertisement buttons at the bottom could probably do with being aligned to the center with the rest of the site? Im guessing you've made both of these with cheap templates? (i.e. free ones lol)

stardom

Reaction score
well site 1 i use iWiccle, its a free CMS.. I found it about a week ago. Seems like its ok, but it has not much support or any themes available. The theme that you see now, i just put together myself. I am not the best with themes. as you can tell from my 2nd site.

On the 2nd site is a paid script, but i purchased it long ago. visited the site and noticed it went from version 1.2 - 2.1 ! So i redownloaded it and it was much better then version 1.2 that i purchased from the get go. It came with a flash intro, and i have no exp in flash. so im going to have to make a logo banner for it in the near future. Ive been working on the first site for the past few days getting the layout and theme together and im content with it for now.

Now its time to work on the 2nd site some. logo, and in game editing .

thanks for honest opinion and taking to to review my sites :D

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Your first site made me dizzy. It was probably just the advert, but the bright blue probably didn't help :)

I like the second site, but I find the text a bit difficult to read, as it is small and grey over black.

~Callum

stardom

Reaction score
i might make a few color schemes and and post em see what you all think

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Also the forums on the first one - give it it's own theme, instead of having it in a frame!

~Callum

stardom

Reaction score
i might do that now since I changed the color scheme up a bit.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It'll take ages, phpBB is pretty difficult to theme.

My theme took me about 8 hours, and it didn't involve much editing.

~Callum

mattblog

Reaction score
Very Great Site, the animation is absolutely amazing . One question did you code these websites yourself.

Both 5 Stars =)

stardom

Reaction score
The first site is powered by iwiccle cms...
The 2nd site is powered by ravans mafia script.