Review my technology website

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
At first glance it looks very nice a professional. This might be my tiny monitor but the "Downloads" option on the menu has started a new line and is covering the other one.

The layout and colours are extremely good, and I can't actually think of anything bad to say.

The email/RSS thingy icon at the right is a bit unclear on a white background.

Nice job! :)

~Callum

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
thanks for the comments. Actually the download section contains the details and download link. actaully im not offering any dowwnloads. Its actually a showcase that will show what you can download freely.

Also i will look into that rss, email icon.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Good site. Great template and design.

loading speed is little bit slower. try to increase the speed.

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
:) thats the frre hosting service... once my site is full with content i will move on to paid ones or other services.. thanks fro the comments...

http://ethirsts.com

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I was saying it looks a bit messed up on smaller monitors (bout 10 inch, netbook or tablet). I'm on a big monitor now and it looks awesome :)

~Callum

xdevhald

Reaction score
Thank you for the link back rgogulakrishnan! Your link was approved and is now active. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
Hello guys... I have tweaked my theme slightly and make the contents to look good. Let you guys say how my site looks and need feedback.

ddcddc

Reaction score
Greets,
I like your page quite a bit. Looks like you took your time and did a very professional job. Easy to navigate...not cluttered. Very informative and interesting. Good work!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Very nice site, I like everything about your site but as I don't participate in social networking sites now so I can't follow it on twitter, sorry

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
Thank you guys..
really im getting more and more confidence in running the site.
Bcoz after registering the doamin and did few research, i tried and fed up and many times i thought of shut downing the website...

but these comments really make me to drive the site more confidene...
Thank you all once again!!

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Good start! Never did like the full page ad popups tho. But ya gotta do watcha gotta do!