Review my website, 2011chan!

yugiohfan968

Reaction score
Hey guys, can you please check out my site, 2011chan?

Description: Image board (like 4chan) that DOESN'T allow illegal stuff so you don't have to worry about your mother seeing anything bad when she looks over your shoulder.

Link: http://www.2011chan.x10.mx/

Please tell me what you think, how it can be improved and other stuff. I welcome constructive criticism.

Darkmere

Reaction score
Well your site is very dial-up friendly. I would spiff it up a little, make it a little more modern. I would also suggest adding a small intro to give people a general idea for what the site is generally for.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A mobile site or what?
Much less content in it except 4 links.
Can you please add some description on what the site is about?

yugiohfan968

Reaction score
A mobile site or what?
Much less content in it except 4 links.
Can you please add some description on what the site is about?

There's a brief explanation in the FAQ, but I'll explain better, shall I?

No, 2011chan is not intended to be a mobile site, although it does look like one.

My website is an "Anonymous image board", it is basically a forum, but more focused on image posts that text posts, it also allows you to post anonymously. I hope that fills the blanks.

yugiohfan968

Reaction score
Lol, that it does that or an old 1990's website where you had to limit your content.

OK I get it, the layout is primitive, I can reveal I DO plan to make a revised version of the home page at some point, can you address other things about the site aswell.