Review my website :D

sites7coding

Reaction score
Hello, I am running a White Hat Hacking forum that i just started.
White Hat hacking is LEGAL hacking. I am using a LICENSED forum. I have a license to use this software.

Check it out. Just started it so will be posting content and trying to optimize SEO.

http://whitehackers.ml/

intlx10m

Reaction score
hi! There, I guess you purchased a template so, there's not much to talk about UI. I guess what you need to concentrate now is to get in Members over to forum!.. I see you've implemented Google analytics over website, thats a good step you've taken. I recommend a good social presence over Facebook, twitter, Youtube. I recommend you to make a strong presence on Youtube and make videos about white hat hacking that should be enough to drag traffic. Thousands of people search for hacking tricks every day and all end up on Youtube (I very much do that when i come across something new). I've seen like hundreds of people here asking about their forums review....and i always ask this question "There are like billions of blogs out there...what makes your site different"

sites7coding

Reaction score
hi! There, I guess you purchased a template so, there's not much to talk about UI. I guess what you need to concentrate now is to get in Members over to forum!.. I see you've implemented Google analytics over website, thats a good step you've taken. I recommend a good social presence over Facebook, twitter, Youtube. I recommend you to make a strong presence on Youtube and make videos about white hat hacking that should be enough to drag traffic. Thousands of people search for hacking tricks every day and all end up on Youtube (I very much do that when i come across something new). I've seen like hundreds of people here asking about their forums review....and i always ask this question "There are like billions of blogs out there...what makes your site different"

Thanks for the information, I will take this information and think of ways to develop it further :)

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
All information posted on Hackers Underground is to be used for Educational purposes only! Hackers Underground cannot and will not be held responsible for the misuse of the information posted.

Use the information posted at your own risk and at your own expense.

That disclaimer alone isn't enough. You'll want to make sure you're policing the forum to weed out anything malicious/illegal/etc etc.

sites7coding

Reaction score
That disclaimer alone isn't enough. You'll want to make sure you're policing the forum to weed out anything malicious/illegal/etc etc.

What further should i add to the Disclaimer while i do the policing? I stand firm with Rules / Disclaimers / Policies etc. I moderate on multiple websites that are known for IPB Warez and im also admin on another website that's under development and also a server admin on a host that's under development and a moderator on a webhost. Im pretty good with rules and stuff, I don't stand for any bullcrap and i make sure users follow rules.

fiendking04

Reaction score
As long as you apply what you've learned from moderating and running those other websites and services, I think that you should do well.

As for the website, I actually really like it! I might even sign up for it myself. :p

Tom Mitchell

Reaction score
Just make sure you cover yourself with Disclaimer, Terms of Service, and other legal information out there. If you can find some legal templates, it would be nice. Otherwise everything's fine on your site, cool.