review my website please globolister.net

iwarrior

Reaction score
hi guys

just finished the website still needs lots of work but its ready so u guys might be thinking whats this website about this is a search engine specifically for movies and tv shows u can search watch and download movies the videos are not hosted on our server but its hosted on like youtube stagevu cineshare all in full lenght

so i want to know what u guys think and what should i do to make it better;)

http://globolister.net/index.php

angela29

Reaction score
I think it is pretty cool. I think it would be cool to have a couple of spots for requests, ....I don't think I saw that option on there. Pretty cool. Don't really like the fact of having to download a player, to view the shows though. I think some would be put off by this just for security reasons, viruses etc that you have to be weary of. But overall I like the your site. Kudos. It is always exciting to get a new one up and running:)

Aequitas
Veritas

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Pretty cool website design is also perfect.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no tried out the search function yet so I am just reviewing the design.
Overall: Its close. You almost got it, just a couple things I want to point out that affected me.
`'Start Searching' button does not fit in with the sleek theme
` in 'Advanced Search' the search bar was 'invisible'
` the reflection of the search box seems to be cut off
` the search buttons are too close to the edge of the box
` the logo does not seem to fit in with the whole sleek, glassy type theme

wongers

Reaction score
yeah the "start searching" box could do with being moved up a little, looks weird with it being on the bottom edge.

also there is a weird gray line at the top of the page, whats that all about?

earthinc

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys

just finished the website still needs lots of work but its ready so u guys might be thinking whats this website about this is a search engine specifically for movies and tv shows u can search watch and download movies the videos are not hosted on our server but its hosted on like youtube stagevu cineshare all in full lenght

so i want to know what u guys think and what should i do to make it better;)

http://globolister.net/index.php

Very, Very nice

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the new layout looks cleaner except more empty? Im pretty sure you're not done yet, so I'll hold off my review. xP

and is that Russian I see?

Attachments

• Aviary globolister-net Picture 1.png
    Aviary globolister-net Picture 1.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 38

iwarrior

Reaction score
the new layout looks cleaner except more empty? Im pretty sure you're not done yet, so I'll hold off my review. xP

and is that Russian I see?
lol ya its russian but i have translated most of the 18.8 mb script to english spent 4-5 hours translating so still need a litle bit more work but im tired will do 2morrow the design is ready and site is up and running u must have cought me while i was translating hehehe:biggrin:

iwarrior

Reaction score
It shows russian or something for me too. I tried adding my website.

try again know translation is complete everything is in english know please note we only accept movies and tv show website and video host no other website will be accepted and wont be crawled by our spider:biggrin: