Review my website please

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I do like the use of colour and images in your site and the design seems to be very well thought out.
There are a few oddities to be ironed out though. Firstly, when I click on the 'home' button in your menu I get sent to a search result, but then if I hit refresh it takes me back to your site.
Also, one of your pages it says 'Copyright - type in your name here.'
If you get these things fixed it looks like it would be an excellent site.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree with lemon-tree in that I like the overall design and color selection. Did not find any errors myself. Nice work.

meyvn

Reaction score
I really like it overall; I might make the 'home, service, pricing, contact' links at the top one point bigger. Other than that, good work. I like it.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Beautiful site for me. Simple, clear and with white background (my favorite color).

Reaction score
Nice design, nice and clean, however perhaps you can optimise the header banner a little? it loads slightly slower than the page renders, perhaps consider compressing some components with gzip.

also the home link takes you off site (assuming the home icon means home).

--- additionally

There are 19 static components without a far-future expiration date.

Web pages are becoming increasingly complex with more scripts, style sheets, images, and Flash on them. A first-time visit to a page may require several HTTP requests to load all the components. By using Expires headers these components become cacheable, which avoids unnecessary HTTP requests on subsequent page views. Expires headers are most often associated with images, but they can and should be used on all page components including scripts, style sheets, and Flash.

myx10

Reaction score
The site looks nice but there are still many empty spaces. I like the ways you color your site. It's very focused and impressive. Good job!