Review my website please

mattblog

Reaction score
Little bit plain and dont forget to switch over to x10hosting =p... However good start, i suggest adding nav bars and somemore content as well as some side bars. also be carefull where you get your images from.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Besides the text, nothing on that page was created by you it would seem, unless you use a different username for YouTube. If you want the site to be informative it should have multiple pages that give more details. E.g. You could have a specifications page, a gallery and a discussion group. Also, the video you have provided isn't really all that relevant, a set of photos or designs would serve the purpose far better.
In terms of design of the page, there is nothing really to comment on as it is pretty much default everything - font, background, the lot.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a bit plain, and not much seems to be have made by you :/

~Callum

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

I sorta agree with the things that the guys have already posted about here. Your website does need more content, and more pages etc. However the website is good in its own right as well.

The good thing about this website, is the fact that it is straight to the point and doesnt mess about with what it is trying to show you. Some websites have so many different things going off on the website that it is imposible to tell what the website is about, however I can quite clearly see what this website is about and I like it.

The only other thing that I can find a fault with is the font that you have used for the text on the page. Something a little easier on the eye other than the bog standard Times New Roman! I have never been a big fan of that font lol!

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Zenax