Review my website (template)

DragonMaster

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'd like you to review my website. ( http://dmsaudio.ca/ or http://dmsaudio.exofire.net/ )

The PHP file was made in a few hours while reading PHP 101 guides. The site was hosted on ZendURL previously, but they closed their doors so I switched to x10hosting. I made most of the layout job a few months ago, but the website has been "under construction" ever since. I started adding a bit of content today.

Autocriticism : The biggest flaw I see for the moment is that it's probably missing a logo and has no content.

Last edited:

ASPX.King

Reaction score
The design is very plain, maybe spiff it up a little? add some images or something...

Franc0

Reaction score
you just started, so the template is obiusly plain, but the colors are just wonderful, and atractive, good color playing there!

Keep it up, i suggest adding some round borders, i find them neat and attractive.

Good job though your in the right direction (y)

DragonMaster

Reaction score
Images... Coming Soon!

So far, I put rounded corners on the box, not the menu, but there's lots of (copy-pasted) code just for these. Also, I'm not that CSS-friendly, even though I should. (I use "old-style" coding unless there's no other choice. ie. the site was <div> free until these rounded corners came in ;-) )

Now the text in the rounded box isn't vertically aligned. I see I should put CSS code for this, but I see that I'd have to use complex workarounds to do this as the feature isn't implemented properly... :squint:

Last edited:

DragonMaster

Reaction score
Better now?

There still are no pictures (other than corners), but they should come.

That 7 columns x 21 rows table was LONG to code... (The whole top section is made of a single table. That means I can change the color of every white borders in the menu, but I don't really want or need to)

EDIT: I had to fix a bit of code to get it to render properly in IE7...
Also, note it was only tested in IE7 and Firefox 3 RC1.

Last edited:

Murphy65

Reaction score
that regedit ling dont work and that first ling is down its freee page to register

Note:!

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is possibly because this thread was made back in 2008. You really should stop necroing these threads.

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
Oh........

:(

Website not exist in x10...........

And

other url says 500 error............

:((((((((((