Review My Website

racked_nation

Reaction score
Needs some info up, if someone who isn't into sim flying went on your site it takes them a while to figure out what its about. I know cause i just did that haha.

otherwise decent layout.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the theme.

Same as above about needing more info.

~Callum

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm getting an error page:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@patriotair.pcriot.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It might be temporary, I'll check back again later.

playminigames

Reaction score
i like the website layout a lot, it has nice colors, i dont see anything wrong.

Good Luck patriot001!

mjserv

Reaction score
Very nice, and its got that sort of "Twitter" feel to it.

Like the way you can choose the size of font for those trouble eyes

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
The theme is nice, but when I look at it, it doesn't scream "Aviation." I would look into a more aviation based template, but that's just me. I do think you should state the purpose of the site somewhere near the top. It doesn't need to be much, but enough to give people the idea of what the site is for. I would also think about putting something in the header area above the navigation, a tagline perhaps. It looks rather empty as it is and adding a tagline would also introduce visitors to the purpose of the site as well. Other than that, it looks pretty good, I hope my opinion helps.

patriot001

Reaction score
Need some recruits in my site i only have 4 any fsx flyers out there or fs9?
Please Help my site grow!

Westcoast-Games

Reaction score
Nice and tidy looking site, well done!

I think sourfacedcyclop raises a very good point, the site doesn't scream aviation - it could definitely do with more plane influences.

On a related point - I can't quite tell what the logo is, looks a bit like a vegetable? and you repeat the image for the subheadings, could that image be of a little plane, perhaps? ...just a thought!