Review my website!

Danielx386

Reaction score
Very nice looking forum, I just don't know about the home page. Maybe it just me.

One advice, make everything look the same. Right now I see that everything doesn't belong to the one site. I would make the header, footer and background all the same. Other than that, that all I can think of for now.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Abhishek,

Everything looks good. Everything is in same domain but each and every link gives different experience. Good

In speedtest. It is showing the list of files instead of loading initialmeter.php file. Rename it to index.php then it will be loaded automatically.

Overall very nice. goodluck

abhishek66ster

Reaction score
Hi Abhishek,

Everything looks good. Everything is in same domain but each and every link gives different experience. Good

In speedtest. It is showing the list of files instead of loading initialmeter.php file. Rename it to index.php then it will be loaded automatically.

Overall very nice. goodluck

Thanks, I will do so.

playminigames

Reaction score
i think they all look good, but you should have a more consistent design on all of your pages. Good luck!

Zenax

Reaction score
i like the main page. you just need to make the background stretch the full width without it repeating.

i love the blog theme. very professional and clean!

not so keen on the forums. too simple and plain!

four100d

Reaction score
If you are going to use a photo for your background image, you need to save it as a jpeg not a gif. If an image has many colors (Like a photograph), save it as a jpeg. If it is logos, button graphics, or a header gradients, etc., then save the images as gifs or png's.

I agree with "playminigames", all your pages need to have a consistent design. A user might wonder if he or she is being directed to another website if the pages look completely different.

Pick a design/theme and apply it to all pages. In my opinion, you can probably just add a few elements of your design to your forums pages rather than completely mimic the exact design of the other pages; though it would be better if all pages used the same design.

When to Use JPEG or GIF Format for Your Web Images and PNG Too

Website Design: Design For Your Audience

Awesomexr

Reaction score
Make the background a bigger width, because on my 17" widescreen the background stops/starts again which looks untidy. The forum logo-writing also looks like bad quality - change that.

The forum/homepage don't really "go together" if you know what i mean, they look like two completely different web pages. The font displayed on the homepage is also quite hard to read. I mean the images, like "Welcome to abhisekweb". I would the logo's to match, the forum logo/homepage logo need to go together really.

That's all i have to say, good luck with your site. :)

Last edited: