Review my website

msigma20

Reaction score
I have revently made a website to help people with programming, hacking, modding and more. I would like to know what people think of my old style website. Any feedback would be great.
http://www.msigma.co.cc

maxndaisy339788

Reaction score
Please Opt For My Deletion

Hi guys if anyone can please delete my account or tell me how to i need to have it done.

msigma20

Reaction score
By hacking i mean consoles and computers that people own, it is educational and not for anything illegal. It doesnt state in your terms that legal hacking isnt allowed.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Without having seen the actual content it's hard to say just how 'naughty' you were. However it's unlikey you were suspended without anybody taking a look first.

Console hacks are a sore subject, as technicaly you don't actually own the console. The money you paid was for permission to take away and use the device subject to the makers TOS. Here's a statement from Sony on the matter..
Unauthorized circumvention devices for the PlayStation 3 system have been recently released by hackers. These devices permit the use of unauthorized or pirated software. Use of such devices or software violates the terms of the “System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation 3 System” and the “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for the PlayStation Network/Qriocity and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. Violation of the System Software Licence Agreement for the PlayStation 3 System invalidates the consumer guarantee for that system. In addition, copying or playing pirated software is a violation of International Copyright Laws. Consumers using circumvention devices or running unauthorized or pirated software will have access to the PlayStation Network and access to Qriocity services through PlayStation 3 system terminated permanently.