Review My Website

Daniel S

Reaction score
I know i have posted this a while ago but i have completely changed it since then as i got a domain and i have made some other adjustments.

My Website is: http://www.thecomputerforum.co.uk

Please leave some feedback on how i can improve it

Last edited:

reglus

Reaction score
wow nice site. I love what has been done with the phbb3 interface with the frop down menues. I all flows well apart from mabye the back at the top. However I have seen many attempts to skin phbb3 and they werent very good.

Well done:cool:

tittat

Reaction score
nice site....cute theme and pretty look.....

DS Gamers

Reaction score
It has a very proffesional look and feel.
I also agree that the menus give the site a little extra edge over normal forums.
I think that this site has potential and could turn out to be a very good site.

Dan

Reaction score
A lot better than last time you asked everyone to review it I have to say!!
It looks very professional and I love the background.
I also agree the menus are good. I don't know if it's just me and my computer but you still don't seem to have a logo?? Maybe just a picture of a computer if you haven't got one.

If you can manage to get enough members I think your site will be very good.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Wow it's so much better than last time. The font at the top that sais "The ComputerForum.co.uk" could do with improving. Very nice though

Sohail

Reaction score
It's quite good, the only thing that i don't like is the logo as first of all, the reflection should be closer, plus the black background completely loses the touch of professionalism, everything else is good though ;).

sunils

Reaction score
It's quite good, the only thing that i don't like is the logo as first of all, the reflection should be closer, plus the black background completely loses the touch of professionalism, everything else is good though ;).

Yes indeed, the reflection must be close to the actual characters.

One more thing. Why have you used a yellow font color to show moderators.
To tell you really, had difficult in making out what it was. After some observation only i was able to make it out as moderators.

Daniel S

Reaction score
I have changed the colour of moderator now so it is eaiser to read