Review my website

kkenny

Reaction score
Nice design, pretty good overall. The layout looks nice, I tend to love fixed layouts more than fluid ones. And I guess the color scheme is ok, although I don't really like the color gray. Anyways I just want to point one thing out. You need an adspace for every single page on your website that can be accessed by the public (whether it's a page, or something you have to sign up to see, an ad needs to be there) you are missing ads in your forum, so I suggest you put the ads on the forum. I will give you two days before I notify an Account Manager.

Sohail

Reaction score
I like the use of CSS, i think you can work on your colour scheme though. You should alro add some more content... 7/10

swantonbomb88

Reaction score
Nice design, pretty good overall. The layout looks nice, I tend to love fixed layouts more than fluid ones. And I guess the color scheme is ok, although I don't really like the color gray. Anyways I just want to point one thing out. You need an adspace for every single page on your website that can be accessed by the public (whether it's a page, or something you have to sign up to see, an ad needs to be there) you are missing ads in your forum, so I suggest you put the ads on the forum. I will give you two days before I notify an Account Manager.
i tried adding ads to the forum, but i do not know how, can you please tell me how?

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I dont get it... What is the site for... to me it just looks like one of those sites that you see when you type in an wrong URL... Or I'm not looking at it right.

?/5

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
I dont get it... What is the site for... to me it just looks like one of those sites that you see when you type in an wrong URL... Or I'm not looking at it right.

?/5

that's because it's been suspended for some reason.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
The grey is a little bland, couldn't you color it up a bit?
Otherwise, it's an ok layout.

Siaram

Reaction score
No offence bro, but what is it? It's a big title banner with a big ad below it. That's it. It needs content. It's like a site that screams "Welcome to my ads!"

I'm not a big fan of ads front and center though anyhow and especially when that is the ONLY content on a page.

Color is ok I guess. Try changing the BG color from dark gray to black or light gray or whatever. Experiment. It looks al gray and, well bland.

And finally, try to sleek stuff up. The banner and buttons look too tall. I used to have the same hieght banner and buttons but made them much less tall just to give the site a more modern sleekness. I think it helps a lot. Hope some of this helps. Not being mean but what are we here for right? To help each other and I don't expect anyone to sugar coat my site critique and won't do it to others. No point lying. :)

VPmase

Reaction score
I like it. Maybe if you added some more chrome effects in the bgs it would look better.