Review My Website

booksgo

Reaction score
Looks good.
I'd reduce the height of the top banner by about a third

xeross

Reaction score
Your probably right, my monitor is at a very high resolution so it looks good, my school has small monitors ill look at it there

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Nice x 100 color scheme, Nice navigation bar system, needs a little more content, nice layout, nice header / logo.

Overall Rating : 9/10
-1 for the missing content.

xeross

Reaction score
When i find the time for it i will write the news system for it, and as soon as i completed some websites for a few people i can fill up the portfolio page.

withambition

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the layout. It could definitely use some more flare - something that makes your layout unique. I also don't like the black/white gradients on the page. They're alright, but they could be much better.

Keep it up though, with a little more work it could look great. =]

earnthenspend

Reaction score
It looks pretty good, maybe make the logo a little smaller so it doesn't stand out too exagerative (if thats even a word). You may want to lengthen the box when You want to add more text, just telling you even though you might have already known unless this automatically lengthens as you type in text.

Well overall its pretty good!

xeross

Reaction score
It will lengthen automatically, and i'm at school now and see that the logo is huge think i'm going to shrink it down a little this week

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I like it, it looks good on my 1024 x 768 screen
I think it's really good to have a massive logo.

Last edited:

xeross

Reaction score
Ok so i tried to resize it but it just makes the text too small so i'll keep it this way

cursedpsp

Reaction score
its cool - i like the glossy finish to it. The writing is rather big and so is the navigation and the logo. But my screen res is set to 1024x768.

Ohwell its a nice effect to it :) - liking.

9.5/10