review my website

mnrdc

Reaction score
i had prepared a frontpage based website for my college . i dont have any experience over all these webdesigning courses. i just prepared it over out of spl.interest by reading the manuals. so i request u to give me the details of how to improve of my website and make it more accessible and look attractive. i also request u to write the feedback in my website directly ( to improve my webtraffic).
kindly cooperate wid me in this regard.

(or)
http://mnrdc.x10hosting.com

Observin

Reaction score
it's not bad, you need to use padding though so there is spacing between things, that will make it look better.

mnrdc

Reaction score
u mean it i have to give a correct spacing at the end of the page! if i am not wrong, i have corrected it. once check it.

shcKr-

Reaction score
it looks ok, but why did you use comic sans for a proffesional template :S

pokerhaji

Reaction score
pls update your font type and size..small size font is the standard..

randombum

Reaction score
I think the banner is a bit distracting, as it just keeps looping. Perhaps you can make it so the logo stays there?

Neurosylum

Reaction score
it looks ok, but why did you use comic sans for a proffesional template :S

I have to agree. Don't use Comic Sans for a font. It ruins the whole feel to the page, especially when it's all in caps. For example, change the font for the quote in the index page, and try to use normal capitalization rules. If you want it to stand out, you could simply make it bold and italic.

JuniorD

Reaction score
need to make the name in the logo stick there longer. it gets very distracting if your reading a article on the website.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

A couple of quick points:
Where is the College / Dental Hospital -I looked for but could not find the address. Does it exist?

The Site Map contains a list of content, but they do NOT LINK to the pages listed - they ought to,

Best regards

Last edited:

mnrdc

Reaction score
thank u for all of ur msgs . also i request to state me gud software which would help my site to get developed