Review my website's theme and look

Mazhar

Reaction score
Peace!

My website is about Islam. It is theholyislam.com I wanted it to be clean, simple and easy to use. Its on WordPress. Please review how you like ther theme and look. Not much content yet, as I have just started it.

Thanks!

chessteaching48

Reaction score
The theme looks rather nice and clean, but the site takes some time to load.
I should prefer to have more whitespace around the content and a somewhat smaller line length, a smaller content area.

teeyo985

Reaction score
the website is wonderful ! nice colors ! Thanks for making people know the reality of islam brother =) cause media made people scared of our religion !

Good work ^^ May GOD protecte you =)

tiwebs

Reaction score
I agree your site does take a while to load. I do like the colours. I also agree that you need more padding around the text to show more white space..Instead of using "min-width: 1050px;" add some padding to both sides. Good job though.

Mazhar

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. And I have added the padding around! Now see how it looks!

Why my site is taking time to load? What's the problem?

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh Boy...the site looks pleasant for it's greenish tinge and nice font and background.
You took an excellent choice of template theme for the site.
Though you are discussing the sensitive part ..the religion as the site discusses about , you have take a nice care that it is only pertaining to information and truth.That is a great site set up.
Nice site .Loaded fast and clean.

Mazhar

Reaction score
Okay I have made some changes into the theme. Now look and tell me how it looks. Also tell me if the content area should be white or current?