Review : New new style of search

cubi2008

Reaction score
Hello,
please review this new project. Its a free linking search engine by keywords for only one link by a keyword.
People can write a keyword and can set a link for it. If other people think they know a better link for this keyword, they can change it.
Very easy with no regrister or other. Direct enter.

[URL="http://www.cubispace.com"]http://www.cubispace.com[/URL]

We wish the best links will come by the keywords and not the links where will stay by google on top.

xmakina

Reaction score
An interesting idea but you'll definietly want a CAPTCHA up as bots could quickly turn every keyword into a spam link

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
I don't want to sound harsh but can that even work? I can already imagine hundreds of people having fun changing all the links for dumb stuff. It looks like an unmanaged wiki.

Here's the question you should be able to answer: how is your search engine better than Google, knowing the latter uses complex algorithms to sort most relevant results, while you simply allow just about everyone to put the links they fancy on the keywords they want?
Will using yours really benefit me over using any standard search engine?

Jordan C

Reaction score
I get it, but at the same time I don't.

So the idea of it is so that you can search a keyword, and get one relevant result.

Do you have some sort of moderation/ administration panel for your self, do you approve the links?

JuniorD

Reaction score
simple design. perhaps you should put a dark gray border/light gray border around the white content box.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems nice but it will take a long time to get all those links.

Agenator

Reaction score
okay, heres the problem. Since anyone can submit a link, someone could essentially go through and change every single keyword related to their site into links to their own blog. Also, what happens if theres multiple links for one word? For instance, searching for wordpress should give me both wordpress.org and wordpress.com but on your site it will only give me one or the other... If I where you I would conisder figuring things like that out. On the other hand, It looks really good and this kind of creative forward thinking is what the internet needs more of. Good luck

relisys

Reaction score
nice, but one word of advice try and add more then one website let a few show ect

timur

Reaction score
Congratulation. You can save a link for "blahblah".
Change the spelling of Congratulation to Congratulations.