Review New Website

kushalissocool

Reaction score
Just completed my new and feature rich Social Networking Site Friendtastic
Please provide your feedbacks and reviews....

Friendtastic
is the Ultimate Social Interaction destination for students and young professionals to keep in touch with their Friends and Loved one's, Play Games, Chat, Form Groups, Share Pictures...

We have a host of integrated features like, Blogs, Forums, Polls, Point System, etc..and yeah I would like to add that I am still looking for a partner- SEE THIS THREAD

edmund81

Reaction score
I think you should make the home page browser title just 'Friendtastic' not 'Friendtastic | It's Your World' as on most browsers it will just be cut off. On mine (Chrome) it just says 'Friendtastic | I... with only a few tabs open. Also the toolbar which is always at the bottom of the screen cuts off the bottom of the page where I guess there T&Cs & Info are. Otherwise good UI and Good Luck!

chessteaching48

Reaction score
It looks very nice, but in order to be the Ultimate Social Interaction site the site should look less empty. Instead of explaining what the site is about it should scream out what's happening right now. The about and the help part can be moved to a separate page.