Review our site/download page!!!

mpband

Reaction score
Please take a look at our exciting new design/download page @ http://www.meltingpointband.com . We are using e-junkie for all the paid transactions and the free single is avalible via php script that allows downloads instead of streams.
Please rate, comment, and discuss the site!
Thanks
Melting Point

Edit:
I know that the table borders suck in firefox, could someone please inform me of a solution to this problem?
Thanks

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
couple of things i don't like:
the links are default colors (dark blue/purple)
the links on the gray nav are a deep red/orange and it doesn't stand out like wow

things i've noticed:
the table for the song listings has two different border types (solid and dotted)

other thoughts:
i'm not a fan of that logo, but it might have some significant meaning that i don't know

try livening it up with some fresh exuberant colors ;)

[offtopic]
Subaru Piggy FTW!!!

Last edited:

GrandeMike

Reaction score
Font - Personally, I'd go with a Verdana family rather than just the plain Courier/Times or whatever it is your using. Just put 'font-family: Verdana' in your CSS for the body tag.

I noticed that the index page doesn't have that 5-10 pixel padding at the top like the rest of the pages. This creates a wierd shift effect when switching to and from the homepage.

I will agree on the link and heading colors. No deep colors on a dark background. If your a rock band think hot colors for the pop effect on the rollovers and headings like xPlozion said. I also agree that the table needs to have one border effect to avoid reader confusion.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Nice site design, I think it suites what your site is about, and I like the way the album cover has a reflection.

I do think you might need a new font, I don't know if the font was supposed to be one that you downloaded (and only works for those who have got it) or if it is just the default unchanged font.

Only improvements needed are to change the font, apart from that, great site!

Last edited: