Review Our Site please...

cobyone

Reaction score
I think there is way too much going on.

What is the function of this site? are there any other pages on your site? any contact details? The fact I am asking these questions is maybe an indication that your information needs to be displayed in a clearer way.

Also the text in many of your images is unreadable.

That is just my opinion. You may find other people say less, or more, or different things.

xmakina

Reaction score
The icon in the top left needs some re-doing, it's very sharp/distorted and reads 2001

The CSS/div positions seems all wrong on FF3.

Why does the page need to refresh every two minutes? What does that achieve?

tdltinc

Reaction score
To Xmakina...

Sorry but my page is Validated as XHTML you viewed like a scrap.. Maybe when I'm upload it... I use the Auto refresh so that they can easily view any updates later on...

To SukidoNymira

Can't manually install phpBB3, I always receive 403 Error in the middle of installation. I can't start with it.

tdltinc

Reaction score
I can't upgrade it though I shows me an error always when I'm upgrading it...

brayden13

Reaction score
when you are upgrading to intermediate you have to give a reason, it shouldn't take to long for it too be approved.

tdltinc

Reaction score
I was upgraded in intermediate and I also receive 403 Error..

xmakina

Reaction score
Your code can be valid but that doesn't mean it looks right. The box layout didn't match the standard header/navigation bar/content layout but it did have those contents so I assumed you'd got it wrong somewhere.

What, seriously, are the statistical odds that someone will view your site within two minutes of an update? The refresh bar is uneeded and pointless. Also, with all the scare that the media pumps into people about websites, having their page suddenly "load" without them clicking anything can make a lot of users worry that there is something malicious going on.

Sohail

Reaction score
You could do quite a bit on this one, the images and banners are really low in quality, the colour scheme needs a bit of editing and perhaps the logo too as it doesn't look that all eye-catching... However the layout is okay.

tdltinc

Reaction score
I'm just a beginner for making sites, I've been studying for 6 months. And now I want to show my little knowledge. Got a problem with it?
Edit:
But if you think, that I might have to take a help from your graphics. No thanks, I can make my own. You hurt my feelings. You tease so deep. Instead of helping me you tease me.

Last edited:

xmakina

Reaction score
Might I recommend you grow something of a spine? You offer up your website for review and we have offered what we thought. Nothing posted in this thread is "teasing". The x10 community are all website developers and when you ask for a review, expect constructive criticism. For most people, this is one of x10's greatest strenghts. If you get a good review of the x10 community, you've got to have a damn good website.

You're acting like you were expecting a great big circle jerk over how great your website is. That's not what this forum, or even this community, is about. One person on here is allowed constant, unending praise, and that person is Corey.

Your website is poor at best. The graphics *are* shoddy, the layout *is* unusual and there are features that *are* either unessecary or unusual. I'm not teasing, I'm telling you how to improve your site.

tdltinc

Reaction score
Ok, Sorry I understand.

I'm the who want for feedback and I have to accept it.

Sorry for being rude to you.