Review oUr siTe!

delon

Banned
Reaction score
First you should not put a redirect on the homepage.
Now the main page - nice color scheme, navigation bar needs a change, and if possible try to remove ":: and :" from the title of the page. Otherwise the site is good. But its just promoting religion, i am deducting marks from it, i believe there is only 1 religion - Humanity, try something on it.

Overall Rating : 7/10
Nice Website, but you know why i deducted marks otherwise 8.8/10

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site. The theme is really nice, and I even noticed some JavaScript on the page as well that when you roll over certain things, it comes up with a side note or description. The opening page I thought was a little quick, instant load then 2 seconds later the site loaded up instantly as well, so I was thinking for that, maybe making the entrance longer, or possibly making a flash entrance if you have Flash. Other than that, it's good.

btw, I'm also running Firefox on Windows Vista. Here's a video on how quick it's loading for me and why I think the opening should be increased in timing... (I'll upload it later when I get home).

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
One of the things I saw was that if you click the "Forum" link at the top of the page, you go to the full screen forum. If you click the link in the middle of the homepage that says "Please go to our "Forum", the forum shows up squashed in the center column of the homepage. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not but I like the full screen forum better.

gamerdude

Reaction score
I must say that is a very nice site. Also, the content is not what matters when reviewing a site, it is the site's design. So please, hold back your religious comments.

9/10 (to me, a 10/10 is nearly unachievable)

Dan

Reaction score
Very nice, good background colour sheme and looks quite professional.
To be honest though, I don't like all the brown much, in fact not at all.
Try something else, maybe even white and change the background to light blue.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Here's how quick the entire site is transitioning from when I recorded it. I am using CamStudio to record this, so it's not the best of software, but it's good. I had loaded this up after a cache clear on Firefox, hence why Google was open to make sure that the cache was as good as gone.

tdltjya

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your Comment and Suggestions...

I'm now more inspired to continue this site..

Thanks to all of you......

May God will bless you... Amen!