Review please

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I Agree, the header needs to be fixed up a bit. Maybe try to remake it with a size that will fit the resolution, and save the image as a PNG file.

parallax

Reaction score
The Forum looks pretty cool but like Sunil said, the header looks a little out of focus, and why don't you try to create a header with that folder color, just a suggestion...

dcoates

Reaction score
Thank you for the reviews so far. I will look into changing the header. I am pretty sure that it is a png file already but I'll check to make sure.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The image is a JPG. If you make it a PNG, since your banner is only black and red, there's no need to worry about space, as it'll still only be around 10KB big the most.

hopper

Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/dcoates/public_html/Forum/viewforum.php on line 360

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
Not much to review, it's just a forum. But like everyone else, change the header.

dcoates

Reaction score
I had a little problem earlier hopper switching it over but it's fixed now.

Thanks wiileg3nd
Edit:
Ok I changed the header to black background with blue lettering.

What do you think does it look okay now?

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
I would say get yourself a slightly more colourful header. Maybe put some photography in it. I would then change the black background, I wouldn't really expect photography forums to be black, I would have expected it to be maybe a light blue or something.

dcoates

Reaction score
thanks catz.

I kinda like the dark theme and I wanted to be a bit different. and thanks for the reply dannad