Review Please

woocorp

Reaction score
Could someone please review my website www.woocorp.co.cc I have had it up and running for about a week now and any suggestions would b greatly appreciated. Please feel free to join the forum so i can get more member's.

LHVWB

Reaction score
First of all you should remove the link to your own free/paid hosting website, I have warned you of this, if an account manager sees this link then it may constitute a ban as you are not meant to advertise other webhosts. If that webhost itself is meant to be hosted on the x10 servers then you should remove it immediately because it would be in direct conflict with the first rule in the TOS.

1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:

Here are my suggestions/comments about your actual website.
You should put a home button in your menu so that users can return easily to the homepage after they have viewed other pages in the site.
Try to keep the same template for everyone of your sites parts, including the forum and the main section. You should also try to create a better template because that template looks a little bit bland, especially if you are creating templates as a service. I actually prefer the woospace theme.
You should put a link back from your forums to your main site, or try to integrate the templates and have your different sections sharing menus so that navigation is easier.

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
the theme of http://www.woospace.exofire.net/ is good.
but the theme of woospace is not so appealing.
it would be nice if you can integrate the whole site with in a single theme and template.
The link to contact page is broken.
Overall good work.
cheers

Nathan H

Reaction score
Sorry but i really can't rate this very highly, this is a DreamWeaver theme, highly un-original and alot of the links are broken leading to 404 pages. Also isnt it in the ToS that your not supposed to advertise alternative hosting. Seems also a little counter-productive that your a hosting company and you don't even host your own site. Sorry if i sound harsh i normally try to be positive. Still good luck on not getting banned/suspended