Review Site

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, so all I see is a sign up page. Is there supposed to be something else there?

moiety

Reaction score
Arrived- got login page. Presumably you're going for a private site; otherwise you need to put a compelling reason for your user to bother with the rigmarole of registering

Registered. Didn't fill the date in. Got a error page with all the fields blank...you might want to consider a cookie to take the filled-in values to the error page. It's a bit of a pisser having to fill everything out again if you get 1 bit wrong.

Reregistered. Gave year of birth as 1901. Error checking? I didn't bother trying injection attacks on your form, but you should sanitise the input.

Success! Got sent to the home page. 2 links - home and test (I filled everything out as 'tester', by the way, so the 'test' must be yours; or limited to 4 chrs). I clicked on home and it refreshed.

I clicked on test and got:
Not Found

The requested URL /test.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

I'm using opera 10 with javascript on and accepting cookies.

fusionrelapse

Reaction score
Arrived- got login page. Presumably you're going for a private site; otherwise you need to put a compelling reason for your user to bother with the rigmarole of registering

Registered. Didn't fill the date in. Got a error page with all the fields blank...you might want to consider a cookie to take the filled-in values to the error page. It's a bit of a pisser having to fill everything out again if you get 1 bit wrong.

Reregistered. Gave year of birth as 1901. Error checking? I didn't bother trying injection attacks on your form, but you should sanitise the input.

Success! Got sent to the home page. 2 links - home and test (I filled everything out as 'tester', by the way, so the 'test' must be yours; or limited to 4 chrs). I clicked on home and it refreshed.

I clicked on test and got:

I'm using opera 10 with javascript on and accepting cookies.

Test = test page

try an injection gl

i did day and month guess i missed year

and the rest I haven't got around to doing

moiety

Reaction score
1901 is in range. the oldest person is about 130 IIRC, so now --> ~1880 is acceptable. No point injecting if you have the slightest amount of sanitisation in place.

Feedback was just what I experienced- I guess you're writing a login system. Colours & look OK, and function seems OK if that's what you're trying to do.

fusionrelapse

Reaction score
1901 is in range. the oldest person is about 130 IIRC, so now --> ~1880 is acceptable. No point injecting if you have the slightest amount of sanitisation in place.

Feedback was just what I experienced- I guess you're writing a login system. Colours & look OK, and function seems OK if that's what you're trying to do.
Register and login work atm, colors are pretty sexy.

chromsubs

Reaction score
Nice Start, i like the colors, you should move the login more at the right and put something that separates the header from the body of the page :9 keep working.

playminigames

Reaction score
im really liking the style and color scheme, but i might put something in between the header and body content.

Good Luck fusionrelapse!

satbir

Reaction score
May be you can provide test id because not everyone like to register to review your site....

Login page appears to be simple and clean.

fusionrelapse

Reaction score
firstname: mother

lastname: ****er

username: mother****er

really??

Edit:

But thanks for the reviews.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So I got a 404 error when I clicked on the test link. There's no other content on your site. So What are we supposed to review? Your coding job?

Let me know if that's what you want and I can do that for you. :)

fusionrelapse

Reaction score
So I got a 404 error when I clicked on the test link. There's no other content on your site. So What are we supposed to review? Your coding job?

Let me know if that's what you want and I can do that for you. :)
Basically the theme / color style.
Edit:
Updated it alot, took a couple suggestions in. Also wiped the database so if you registered your not anymore :p

Last edited: