review this site - file hosting

jason_w22

Reaction score
My name is Jason and I want to introduce to you JumboFiles.com

Store all your videos, music, files, documents, etc. up to your limit of 500GB!!
We have over 12500 users and over 100000 files uploaded!

Features:
- 500GB storage space per account
- Up to 1GB per file upload size
- Upload many files at once
- Desktop uploader tool
- Remote uploading
- Resume support for broken downloads
- No captcha codes to enter
- No waiting "x" seconds to download
- Unlimited parallel downloads

http://www.jumbofiles.com

If you have any questions about our service, please post here and I will do my best to answer you.
Thanks!

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Remote URL upload, is that not asking for DCMA trouble or has it something to do with your business model perhaps? It's amazing what you can find out with a little digging, of course this is the internet and most information is out of date or just plain wrong.

For example depending where on the net you look geolocation places you in either Maimi or Chicago serviced office complexes, your average daily revenue from advertising is $70 and you share your web servers with at least twenty 'Adult' web sites.

The highest porportion of your users are Egyptian, and the site experienced difficulties the first week of november 2009, 2nd week of Jan 2010 and has been offline from mid March 2010 prior to appearing here.

From the looks of things most of your clients are on the free package, so by thime the hosting fees have been paid it is probably something of a white knuckle ride keepning the place going.

Anyhow, a question for you... what is company policy on hosting encrypted data?