Review Word Press Theme site!

leighfitz

Reaction score
Your search engine and google add are overlapping your content when I view your site in my browser. and your navigation panel on the left keeps doing some strange things (overlaying the content when i resize the window, and then going back to where it should when i mouse over it! Also, when i resize the window, the navigation at the top of the content overlaps your logo. Perhaps you could lower the top links below the logo, that way they wont overlap. Also, you arent utilising the orange space between your logo and those faded images (like those by the way). Maybe have a wider logo image or add more images as the space looks a little wasted.

I like the design and colour-scheme. You could add a faded background or even add rounded corners to your main section to give your page a more smooth, professional look.

Overall very nice. Just needs a few tweaks.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a bit too yellow for my liking. Maybe try adding some gradients?

~Callum

taha116

Reaction score
its a nice design and evrything actually however the problem i have with it is that its too wide.. although people use higher resolutions nd monitors im sure alot of people will not get the same view of your site that you do becoz it wont fit on the screen.
Also if the windows r too small then your advertisement banner overlaps your right sidebar

mattblog

Reaction score
Not bad, id move the right sidebar down half an inch or so, so its not on the header if you can do so. on one side the ad is in a white container and on the other its not. Choose one option and stick with that. I think no container, just blends better. Last but not least provide a sitemap, it will make it easier and better for google to index and users to follow

Hope My Suggestions Help
Matt