Review www.mmoworld.co.cc

gptsven

Reaction score
GuildWarsAlliance Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net

you didnt make the skin. so what is there to rate?

brayden13

Reaction score
You know the title of your page says MMO-World.tk You have a great site design. Green is not my favourite colour but you made the design look good. But what's up with that 000webhost redirect at the bottom of the page?

NaHoW

Reaction score
Uh, this site is hosted not on x10? What the hell are talking about? I host where I want and I put adds for what I want. I asked for a review not for advertising. The others yes I'm aware of the .TK problem, I will fix that now. Thank you for reviewing guys.

tttony

Reaction score
NaHoW relax, vol7ron didn't know... I think...

I like the forum skin...

vol7ron

Reaction score
Even so, when you advertise your site hosted elsewhere to a forum of a different hosting site, what do you expect?

It just seems like you're trying to get free advertising because I'm not seeing much to review. The forum software was developed by phpBB, with a skin designed by Daniel from Gamexe.net. What is anyone supposed to review? There is hardly any content there or any posts at all. Do you want people to say, "wow I like your categories!" okay, I like your Forum rules.

Otherwise, no creativity, no originality, it's all other people's work so far. If you don't want us to be honest, then don't ask for a review.

Cheers.

REBEL21

Reaction score
At least nahow is ill active on the forums, also he left x10 as he had problems with the server he is on, he mght move back when the problems have been sorted out!
Regards,
Jamie

vol7ron

Reaction score
At least nahow is ill active on the forums, also he left x10 as he had problems with the server he is on, he mght move back when the problems have been sorted out!
Regards,
Jamie
That's all good and you're right, I didn't notice that. I should have looked to see if he was just new and posting for ad space or if he was a reg. In that regards, I'm sorry.

But still, it's okay to have other people's graphics reviewed and all, so long as there is something there of yours that overstates it. Meaning, if you either touched their skin up, rearranged it, or recoded the forum to do something different, then that's good and reviewable, but I don't really see this being done. Additionally, if you brought a bunch of different softwares together, like melding eBay and phpBB, then that would be acceptable for review. Finally, if your forum has a lot of content that would be acceptable for a review, but there are hardly any categories and scarcely any informative, meaningful posts to suit any such review.

Under these circumstances, I really am at a lost for what (s)he is asking to be reviewed. I think gptsven stated something right before me along the same lines.

NaHoW

Reaction score
K, let's stop fighting about this. I just use these forums for advice and questions or problems. Than you all!

NaHoW

Reaction score
??? Is that a review or did your keyboard just blocked? I don't get it. Is there nobody who can normally review a site? Say what's good and bad but don't do like this one. Like that it's easy to get 250+ posts.

xmakina

Reaction score
It's a review, kiddo.

The fact is your website is just a phpBB forum. There's no technical skill involved in setting one up so I'm not reviewing your site for tecnical ability.
The theme isn't yours so I'm not reviewing it for graphics or layout.
There's no content other than the forum, which is not something one can review anyway, so I'm not reviewing content.

In short, you've offered a website for review devoid of any contribution from yourself so I'm giving you a 0 out of 10. You don't even get a point for effort.

vol7ron

Reaction score
You at least get some point from me for having something geared toward your mmo thing, or having the idea for something. I don't think anyone is "fighting" when they're just questioning what you want to have reviewed? It seems like the whole thing overall.

I will say yes, I like the skin and the forum works, so good job on picking them out. You could have chosen something worse, so good job on your choice, but work on getting your content to set yourself apart.

NaHoW

Reaction score
I would like the add that it takes sometimes to bring changes in the scripts of the style. It's working fine because I'm taking care of it. And if it is just an overall thing then please give me an overall score.

vol7ron

Reaction score
well say what style changes you made. i don't like how the navright menu links are on two lines. it also seems like there's a lot of wasted space in there.

you can understand people's frustration though... it's like buying a domain "mysearchengine.com" and then redirecting that to Google and then saying, rate my site and taking ownership for Google's work.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Score: 1/10

You have no creativity, nothing is of your work other than setting up a forum. No offense to you but I do agree with everyone here. If you really want us to review your site, than please give us something. Or tell us what you have done, all we see is someone threw a forum up on a server and called it a website. You don't even have an about page, homepage or any non-forum related page.

~Coldfirezz

TPI007

Reaction score
nice forum, but looks dead...
not much posts...probably need more traffic. you might want to look at my affiliate program which will bring you traffic.

I do link exchange and allow banners.

you signed up my site. post in forum for more info.