Review :)

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
The white text on the green background is hard to read. Other than that it looks okay, I would consider adding some something else to spice up the design a bit.

owenfozze

Reaction score
ok i'll work on that, any colour preference?? lol

Im also looking to change the menu at the bottom from an image one to a css one- less images, get it to load abit faster.

Another thing im doing is producing a few micro sites to add to my portfolio to demonstrate some of the stuff i can do.

If your interested in a website ive produced for a business check out electricmanuk.co.uk *plug lol

Last edited:

biscoolcool

Reaction score
ok i'll work on that, any colour preference?? lol

Im also looking to change the menu at the bottom from an image one to a css one- less images, get it to load abit faster.

Another thing im doing is producing a few micro sites to add to my portfolio to demonstrate some of the stuff i can do.

If your interested in a website ive produced for a business check out electricmanuk.co.uk *plug lol

The Color Combination is good, but for the page title don't write .::Owen.Foster::. you should write "Home - Owen Foster Designs" or for about write "About - Owen Foster "

Why is the button "Web Design" not at the same level as the other buttons?

diamondpc

Reaction score
i think it looks good.. but it was hard to see the lettering in the yellow. mabey just me. but other than that looks good.

tittat

Reaction score
I find it harder to read white with in the green background.Instead of bottom navigation i prefer to have top or side navigation.
Good Luck:)